Visit Scotland has launched its search for a golfer who can undertake a pretty sensational responsibility.
Ever dreamt of a job where you just play golf? You could be about to swing into that dream post.
Visit Scotland is offering one lucky individual a golf job with a difference, albeit it’s not an official job and only temporary for two weeks but who cares right?!
Scotland is ‘The Home of Golf’; it’s where the game began and is one of the best, if not the best golfing destination on the planet.
The right candidate will play golf in all seven regions around Scotland in a golf extravaganza, playing some of the best courses, unearthing unique golf experiences, sampling amazing Scottish hospitality, food, drink and lots more.
Applications are now being accepted for this two week ‘job’ where someone will travel the country playing golf along the way.
What’s the catch? Just a small one – you need to create amazing content on the courses, at the places you stay, where you eat out and areas you explore, all for you to put together a golfer’s dream come true Golf Guide to Scotland.
The lucky winner will play a Ryder Cup Venue, a course where The Open began, the Number two course in the world as voted by Golf Digest plus many more.
To apply you need to create a short video reviewing your own course or any course in the most fun way (video should be 60 – 90 seconds long) you can use drone footage, phones, cameras or whatever works best for you.
To apply visit www.visitscotlandgolf.com/bestgolfjob
• Play 2 rounds of golf in each of the 7 regions and bring your best golfing friend along.
• 14 rounds & 14 days in total.
• Visit other golf courses in area and find out some info for the interested golfing visitors.
• Explore some of the areas 19th hole offering for the best of food and drink.
• Create Vlogs for YouTube as well as Instagram posts and stories throughout each day and any other forms of media you can think of.
• Create a complete Golf Guide on completion of the trip; this will be through a blog as well as YouTube video of your adventure in Scotland Home of Golf.
• All golf tee times and lunch at the courses are provided for as will B&B accommodation and car hire/ travel to Scotland
• You will receive an allowance of £750.00 each for the duration off your trip
Golf365’s Dave Bowers is writing a series of blogs focusing on what goes into hosting and competing in a Challenge Tour event.
FedEx Cup contender Justin Rose ended the first round of the Tour Championship just one shot off leaders Rickie Fowler and Tiger Woods.
Carrossa – Mallorca’s newest luxury hotel – has unveiled a glittering array of autumn packages to suit every holiday need.