Visit Scotland has launched its search for a golfer who can undertake a pretty sensational responsibility.
Ever dreamt of a job where you just play golf? You could be about to swing into that dream post.
Visit Scotland is offering one lucky individual a golf job with a difference, albeit it’s not an official job and only temporary for two weeks but who cares right?!
Scotland is ‘The Home of Golf’; it’s where the game began and is one of the best, if not the best golfing destination on the planet.
The right candidate will play golf in all seven regions around Scotland in a golf extravaganza, playing some of the best courses, unearthing unique golf experiences, sampling amazing Scottish hospitality, food, drink and lots more.
Applications are now being accepted for this two week ‘job’ where someone will travel the country playing golf along the way.
What’s the catch? Just a small one – you need to create amazing content on the courses, at the places you stay, where you eat out and areas you explore, all for you to put together a golfer’s dream come true Golf Guide to Scotland.
The lucky winner will play a Ryder Cup Venue, a course where The Open began, the Number two course in the world as voted by Golf Digest plus many more.
To apply you need to create a short video reviewing your own course or any course in the most fun way (video should be 60 – 90 seconds long) you can use drone footage, phones, cameras or whatever works best for you.
To apply visit www.visitscotlandgolf.com/bestgolfjob
• Play 2 rounds of golf in each of the 7 regions and bring your best golfing friend along.
• 14 rounds & 14 days in total.
• Visit other golf courses in area and find out some info for the interested golfing visitors.
• Explore some of the areas 19th hole offering for the best of food and drink.
• Create Vlogs for YouTube as well as Instagram posts and stories throughout each day and any other forms of media you can think of.
• Create a complete Golf Guide on completion of the trip; this will be through a blog as well as YouTube video of your adventure in Scotland Home of Golf.
• All golf tee times and lunch at the courses are provided for as will B&B accommodation and car hire/ travel to Scotland
• You will receive an allowance of £750.00 each for the duration off your trip
Adri Arnaus and Guido Migliozzi both fired career-low rounds on the European Tour to grab a share of the lead at the Magical Kenya Open.
Tiger Woods admitted he was “pretty ticked off” after putting two shots in the water at Sawgrass’ famous 17th hole on Friday.
Some more excellent golf from Tommy Fleetwood and Rory McIlroy is threatening to turn the Players Championship into a two-horse race.
Sergio Garcia took some time out from his practice round to help a fan propose to his girlfriend at TPC Sawgrass’ iconic 17th hole.
Tommy Fleetwood and Keegan Bradley share the first-round lead at the Players Championship, while Rory McIlroy lurks just two shots back.
Long-driver James Wiltshire is looking to add further yards to his game after agreeing an ambassadorial role with Callaway.
Jack Singh Brar finished like a house on fire as he grabbed a share of the lead at the European Tour’s new Magical Kenya Open.
While Rory McIlroy dismisses suggestions he has been bottling it on Sundays, Paul McGinley believes he may indeed have a problem.
Tommy Fleetwood is eyeing victory at this week’s Players Championship after admitting he has never felt more confident on the golf course.