Want the Best Golf ‘Job’ in the World?
Visit Scotland has launched its search for a golfer who can undertake a pretty sensational responsibility.
Ever dreamt of a job where you just play golf? You could be about to swing into that dream post.
Visit Scotland is offering one lucky individual a golf job with a difference, albeit it’s not an official job and only temporary for two weeks but who cares right?!
Scotland is ‘The Home of Golf’; it’s where the game began and is one of the best, if not the best golfing destination on the planet.
The right candidate will play golf in all seven regions around Scotland in a golf extravaganza, playing some of the best courses, unearthing unique golf experiences, sampling amazing Scottish hospitality, food, drink and lots more.
Applications are now being accepted for this two week ‘job’ where someone will travel the country playing golf along the way.
What’s the catch? Just a small one – you need to create amazing content on the courses, at the places you stay, where you eat out and areas you explore, all for you to put together a golfer’s dream come true Golf Guide to Scotland.
The lucky winner will play a Ryder Cup Venue, a course where The Open began, the Number two course in the world as voted by Golf Digest plus many more.
To apply you need to create a short video reviewing your own course or any course in the most fun way (video should be 60 – 90 seconds long) you can use drone footage, phones, cameras or whatever works best for you.
To apply visit www.visitscotlandgolf.com/bestgolfjob
• Play 2 rounds of golf in each of the 7 regions and bring your best golfing friend along.
• 14 rounds & 14 days in total.
• Visit other golf courses in area and find out some info for the interested golfing visitors.
• Explore some of the areas 19th hole offering for the best of food and drink.
• Create Vlogs for YouTube as well as Instagram posts and stories throughout each day and any other forms of media you can think of.
• Create a complete Golf Guide on completion of the trip; this will be through a blog as well as YouTube video of your adventure in Scotland Home of Golf.
• All golf tee times and lunch at the courses are provided for as will B&B accommodation and car hire/ travel to Scotland
• You will receive an allowance of £750.00 each for the duration off your trip
Rory McIlroy makes brilliant start to fog-affected Abu Dhabi Championship
McIlroy has a remarkable record in Abu Dhabi with four second-place finishes.
Rory McIlroy shines in Abu Dhabi to take first-round lead following flawless 64
McIlroy has a remarkable record in Abu Dhabi with four second-place finishes, three thirds and a fifth in his last nine starts, but has never won.
Justin Thomas on end of Ralph Lauren deal: ‘They moved on so that’s what I’m doing as well’
Justin Thomas said he was upset by...
My last win feels a long time ago – Rory McIlroy aiming to start year on a high
McIlroy has not tasted victory since November 2019.
Rory McIlroy insists Justin Thomas will ‘try to be better’ after homophobic slur
World number three Thomas was heard using a derogatory word towards himself after missing a par putt in Hawaii.
Rory McIlroy backs Tiger Woods to make quick recovery from latest back surgery
McIlroy expects the American to be fit for the Masters in April.
Tiger Woods focusing on return to PGA Tour after undergoing fifth back operation
The 45-year-old will miss the Farmers Insurance Open and the Genesis Invitational.
Lee Westwood resumes bid for record-equalling 11th Ryder Cup appearance
The 47-year-old occupied one of the automatic places in the team before the golf was stopped due to Covid-19.
Solheim Cup captain Catriona Matthew turns to Golfer’s CBD in pursuit of further success
Solheim Cup captain Catriona Matthew believes Golfer’s CBD could play a vital role in her future success.