19 May 2013
Ping have launched a new putter with an industry-first, new face they believe will produce unmatched distance control.
A shoe that combines the best of old world style with modern world comfort and technology.
TaylorMade are launching two new 'counterbalanced' putters which are set to elevate the consistency of your putting stroke.
Titleist are set to launch a highly successful new forged utility iron that has added an exciting new dimension to long-game performance.
Ian Poulter and IJP Design have revealed the Englishman's four day Masters wardrobe.
To "celebrate" 2013's first major, Nike are set to release a limited edition of their Tiger Woods TW '13 shoe.
TaylorMade have been doing it for 10 years now - and once again they've unveiled a special logo for this week's Masters.
Callaway Golf has disclosed that it's latest 4-piece ball, the Hex Chrome+, will be available in the US from April 19.
Ian Poulter lives by the mantra "Look good, feel good, play good" - do his trousers walk the walk?
Crocs Golf are bringing their award-winning Hank Haney range of golf shoes to Great Britain and Ireland.
- Uihlein wins Madeira title
- McDowell wins Match Play title
- Watson ready to omit stars
- It's McDowell vs Jaidee in final
- Nordqvist stars, but Choi leads
- Bae puts pressure on Bradley
- Tullo holds the advantage
- McDowell turns the tables
- Colsaerts survives Match Play scare
- Hall of Famer Venturi passes away
- Bradley maintains three-shot lead