11 December 2013
Golf & Girls (G&G) have partnered with Britain's sexiest golfer, Sophie Horn, to launch a range of golf novelty towels.
IJP Design appoints testing panel for first ladies apparel collection
The golf apparel line of championship golfer Ian Poulter, has announced the launch of its Autumn/Winter range.
"Newcomers to golf should have best possible information," says SkyCaddie.
Golfbuddy have set their sights on establishing themselves as a global leader in golf distance measuring devices.
Club app combats slow play and includes superb free package of features.
Rory McIlroy's "losing it to the right" problem he has been having with his driver may have been solved.
Over the many decades of sporting superstars and near-inhuman achievements, it seems that to become the best at the sport which you play takes a lot more than God-given talent.
Oakley has revealed Bubba Watson's full wardrobe for the 2013 Open Championship.
Titleist are set to launched an Adam Scott-endorsed new Scotty Cameron flat-stick, the Futura X Mallet putter.
- Brooks leads in Durban
- Hull to make use of LPGA invites
- Jamieson out to retain special title
- Tiger: If I can't win, why tee it up?
- Aiken targets career best
- Schwartzel aims to defend title
- Rose: It's only sinking in now
- McIlroy: Media intrusion annoying
- Garcia sets his sights for Abu Dhabi
- Tragedy forces Weekley to withdraw
- Rankings boost for Johnson
Ian Botham, Allan Lamb, Mark Boucher and company in action at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship. Go to Gallery
A pictorial of the fourth round of the US PGA Championship at Oak Hill in Rochester, New York. Go to Gallery