Hong Kong Open video highlights
Last updated: 19th November 2012
It's not every day that a 48-year-old, flame-haired, cigar-smoking Spaniard wins a European Tour event. Here's a look at how it all went down.
Miguel Angel Jimenez should be thinking about retirement, or graduation to the senior ranks, or devoting all his time to his love of fine wines and cigars.
Instead, he stubbornly carries on playing top-flight professional golf. And what's more, he still insists on winning high profile tournaments. Isn't golf supposed to be all about the young guns now? Someone seems to have forgotten to tell that to Miguel.
Follow Jimenez' superb Hong Kong victory below, with highlights from all four days of action.
Some choice images from the final round of the Masters at Augusta, as Bubba Watson pulled of a superb repeat victory. Go to Gallery
The movers and shakers at the third round of the US Masters at Augusta National. Go to Gallery
- Dubuisson impressed by talent in Asia
- Poulter: Ryder Cup stars hitting form
- Stenson eyes Tiger's number one spot
- R&A chief Dawson to retire
- Woods' absence hurting the game
- Kuchar switches focus to Ryder Cup
- Jimenez makes winning debut
- Kuchar pips Donald to Heritage crown
- Fifteen-year-old Katsu wins in Japan
- Westwood claims commanding win
Neville Leck Blog
"The embrace a gleeful Sergio Garcia gave his German caddy after his first victory in 2013 at the Thailand Open on S..."
Nestling on the banks of the Mississippi, TPC Louisiana, scene of the Zurich Classic, is one of Pete Dye's best.
Quail Hollow Club, which next week hosts the Wells Fargo Championship, is one of the finest in Southeast USA.
Looking For The Perfect Pitch? Visit The Swing Doctor!