13 December 2013
which this week hosts the Nelson Mandela Championship for the first time, boasts two unique Championship golf courses.
the annual venue for the Nedbank Golf Challenge is ranked in the top 60 in the world and in the top two in South Africa.
Storied Hong Kong GC, home of this past week's Hong Kong Open, is more than 100 years old.
which, once more, hosts the Northwestern Mutual World Challenge this up-coming week, is one of the gems of California
This world-class venue for the Dunhill Championship sprang from a Johann Rupert dream.
which this week will host its 14th' Australian Open, is generally regarded as one of Australia's foremost sporting and social clubs
Royal Melbourne GC, host of this week's ISPS Handa World Cup of Golf, is Australia's oldest and most esteemed golf institution.
host for this week's 103rd SA Open, can boast of having one of it's nations most highly-rated parkland courses.
Jumeirah Golf Estate, venue for the Dubai World Tour Championship, claims only one ambition - to be the world's best.
host this week of the OHL Classic, can boast of a spectacular course made up of tropical jungle, mangroves and sea and sand.
- Major-winning trio set for Hawaii
- Duval in need of exemptions
- Norman: I'd fancy Woods in my prime
- Cejka claims Amata Springs lead
- Brooks still leads in Durban
- Hull to make use of LPGA invites
- Jamieson out to retain special title
- Tiger: If I can't win, why tee it up?
- Aiken targets career best
- Schwartzel aims to defend title
- Rose: It's only sinking in now
Ian Botham, Allan Lamb, Mark Boucher and company in action at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship. Go to Gallery
A pictorial of the fourth round of the US PGA Championship at Oak Hill in Rochester, New York. Go to Gallery